Ideal for someone who hasn't driven for a while and is a little nervous about going out on their own, or perhaps those who want to recover their driving skills to drive safely with self-assurance.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
· Identify the features of motorway design
· Plan a route using motorway signs
· Demonstrate how to join and leave a motorway safely
· Demonstrate how to drive along a motorway safely
· Identify the correct course of action should an emergency situation arise on a motorway
The course is suitable for all levels of driving experience from those who have just passed their test, to those who have been driving for years but need to boost their confidence and knowledge.
The duration of the motorway course will be tailored to suit your needs.
Refreshers can be greatly beneficial if:
· You passed your test a long time ago and since then you haven’t driven
· You took a long break from driving and lost a little confidence
· Your driving has become a little "rusty"
· You need help in parking
· You are going to teach your son or daughter to learn to drive whilst they are taking professional driving lessons and you need to update your own knowledge.
The course is suitable for those who have been driving for years but need to boost their confidence and knowledge.
The duration of the refresher course will be tailored to suit your needs.